GE MAC 2000
EKG and ECG Machines
GE MAC 2000 Features:
On a MAC running 10.7 and up, the 'library/colorsync/profiles' folder location may be locked by default and can only be unlocked by an admin. This results in the inability of a user to install your ICC print profiles per the normal instructions. The MAC 2000 Profile is a high performance luminaire with a gobo animation system, full CMY mixing and a framing system, effect wheel and a combined color and gobo wheel. 1200 W short arc discharge lamp. CMY color mixing system. Combined 7 position color/gobo wheel plus open. That’s why the MAC 2000 is designed to connect seamlessly with your existing clinical systems, keeping you in touch with your data and your patients. It’s the system that works like you do—and can change with you. Simple is connected. flow enhancements Work with connectivity to EMRs, CS Diagnostic System and the MUSE ECG. . Power supply adjustments for the various MAC 2000 Profile models. Connection to a power supply (see page 11). The reduced power function (see page 11) Fuses The MAC 2000 Profile comes with two:. 20 AT (time delay) main fuses for use with AC supplies of 100 - 120 volts. 15 A main fuses for use with AC supplies of 200 - 250 volts.
The GE Mac 2000 from GE Healthcare helps the clinician make a fast and accurate diagnosis with the power of the Marquette 12SL analysis program. It’s the proven #1 diagnostic support you need, in an ECG system that’s intuitive and easy to use.
The MAC 2000 increases productivity in the hospital, your practice, and pharma clinical trials. It connects seamlessly with your existing environment, immediately making it easier to acquire, print, store, and transmit ECG data. It’s your link to productivity, however, you need to connect.
GE MAC 2000 Specifications:
- ECG Interpretation: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics.
- Computerized measurements: 12-lead analysis.
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 or 1000 samples/second/channel.
- Digital sampling rate: 16000 samples/second/channel for normal data acquisition.
- Pace sampling rate: 75K samples/second/channel.
- ECG on-screen preview: an on-screen preview of acquired 10 second ECG waveform.
- Acquisition mode: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition.
- Dynamic range: AC Differential ±5 mV, DC offset ±300 mV.
- Resolution: 4.88 µV +/-1% per LSB @ 500 SPS.
- Frequency range: 0.04 to 150 Hz.
- Low cut off frequency: 0.04 Hz (ADS off), 0.56 Hz (ADS On).
- High cut off frequency: Configurable at 20 Hz, 40 Hz, 100 Hz or 150 Hz.
- Common mode rejection: >135 dB (with 50/60 Hz filter ON.)
- Input impedance: >10MΩ @ 10 Hz.
- Patient leakage: <10µA (Normal Condition), <50µA (Single Fault Condition).
- Lead detection: All disconnected lead detection except RL & RA.
- Heart rate meter: 30 to 300 BPM.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® CE 6.0.
- Start-up time: Less than 30 seconds.
Patient ID, secondary patient ID, last name, first name, height, weight, gender, race, pacemaker patient, systolic BP, diastolic BP, location number, room, order number, phone number, medication, ordering physician, referring physician, attending physician, technician, test indication.
Mac 2000 Profile Manual
- Display Type: 7 in. color TFT display with support of minimum 32K colors.
- Display Resolution: WVGA resolution – 800 x 480.
- Display Data: Heart rate, patient ID, clock, battery power indicator, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, help messages, and 12-lead display.
- Writer technology: Thermal dot array.
- Writer speed: 5, 12.5, 25, and 50 mm/s.
- Writer sensitivity/gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV.
- The number of traces: Up to 12 ECG traces.
- Writer speed accuracy: 5, 12.5 mm/s @ ±5% and 25, 50 mm/s @ ±2%.
- Writer amplitude accuracy: ±5%.
- Writer resolution: Horizontal 40 dots/mm @ 25 mm/s, 8 dots/mm vertical.
- Paper type: Z-fold Thermal Paper with pre-printed grid and perforation with Queue mark or Queue hole.
- Paper size: 215 mm x 280 mm (letter) and 210 mm x 295 mm (A4), and 214.2 mm x 279.4 mm. (Modified Letter)
Mac 2000 Profile
- Membrane keyboard with tactile feedback – Soft function keys, alphanumeric keys (Qwerty key set), writer controls and Trim Pad cursor controls.
Operating Modes and Additional Features:
- Resting ECG mode: Records and prints 12-lead resting ECGs with 10 seconds duration as a standard feature.
- Arrhythmia mode: Continuously monitors ECG and prints report when arrhythmia events of the user-selected class occur.
- Exercise mode: Exercise mode for exercise stress testing.
- RR Analysis mode: RR analysis for RR intervals analysis.
- Hookup advisor: Provides a visual indication of signal quality.
- Multi-language support: Supports 19 languages in User Interface and 31 languages in User Manual.
- Order manager: Provides an interface for managing orders.
- ADT Query: Provides an interface for querying patient demographics.
- File manager: Provides an interface for managing ECG Records.
- System setup: Provides an interface for managing Device Configuration.
Stress / Pharma Application Options:
- Stress testing application: Ergometers supported include: eBikeTreadmills supported include: T2100, T2000.
- Master’s Step device without the interface. (acoustic signal only.)
- Note: Ergometer, Master Step, and Treadmill sold separately.
- Pharma application: Pharma application options include:
- Audit trail export.
- CT Data Guard
- High-security login protection.
- External Peripherals:
- Keyboard: Standard USB English Keyboard.
- Barcode reader: Jadak-1799.
Mac 2000 Profile Ii
- Internal modem, Secured Digital card, Serial, LAN, and WIFI communicate outbound to MUSE and CardioSoft.
- Internal modem, LAN, and WIFI communicates inbound to MUSE.
- RS232 serial cable: ECG Transmission with A5 & CSI Protocol.
- Internal Modem: ECG Transmission with CSI Protocol.
- Supported MUSE/CardioSoft: Compatible with MUSE V7.1.1 and MUSE 8.0.1/CardioSoft V6.51, CardioSoft V6.61, and CardioSoft V6.71.
- RJ45 Wired LAN: ECG Transmission with CSI, DCP Protocol, and Shared Directory.
- Wireless LAN (WIFI): ECG Transmission with CSI, DCP Protocol, and Shared Directory.
- ECG Storage Format: XML format, Hilltop format, PDF storage format.
- Storage Capacity: Internal storage of 100 or 200 ECGs.
- Power supply: Internal AC/DC or battery operation.
- AC/DC operation specifications:
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC ±10%.
- Input current: Maximum 1.5A in voltage range 115 V to 230 V AC.
- Input frequency: 47 to 63 Hz.
- Battery specifications:
- Battery type: Replaceable and rechargeable, Lithium Ion.
- Battery capacity: 14.4V and 16.8V Max @ 2.2 AH ±10%; 100 single page resting ECG recordings or 3 hours (typical) of continuous monitoring without printing, at a minimum.
- Battery charge time: Approximately 3.5 hours after low battery shut down. (With device off.)
- Height: 20 cm.
- Width: 39 cm.
- Depth: 33 cm.
- Approx. 5 Kg including battery, without paper.
Is there anything that you like about the GE MAC 2000 that we didn’t list? Leave a comment down below! Do you like the MAC 2000 or another EKG? Let us know which EKG Machine is your favorite! Alienware technical support.