- We have detailed information available on TechNet about how to create, edit, and publish dashboards by using Dashboard Designer. Please see Create Dashboards by using PerformancePoint Services (SharePoint Server 2013) on TechNet.
- Designed like a mobile app interface, this is a unique dashboard template for PowerPoint which can be used for presenting all kinds of information within useful tabs. You can use the tabbed interface to replace the sample content and add your own to present diverse set of related information in a stylish, modern layout.
- Introducing the Windows Health Dashboard. The Windows Health Dashboard is broken up into different sections based on the version of the operating system. This site allows Windows users to track.
- Dash Enterprise is the end-to-end development & deployment platform for low-code AI Dash applications. With Dash Enterprise, full-stack AI applications that used to require a team of front-end, back-end, and DevOps engineers can now be built, deployed, and hyperscaled by a single data scientist within hours.
January 21, 2021 / blog , general , news / Comments (0)
Shiny.semantic::grid The main job of a data scientist is to provide meaningful insights, mostly through data visualizations and dashboards. More often than not, data science professionals struggle with HTML and CSS, which makes building an aesthetically-pleasing layout near to impossible.
We are delighted to announce that the new Edgescan user front-end interface will be released next week, and we’re really excited to get it in front of our customers. So what can you expect when you log in?
A cleaner design
- We’ve spent a lot of time designing a cleaner interface, with better use of space and colour to reduce noise, and this effort is visible on every page. We’ve also written an extensive component library to allow us to rapidly build new functionality going forward.
- We’re grateful to design partners who worked closely with us to create our design language.
- Our revamped dashboard combines the best parts of our old dashboard and metric pages. We’ve designed it to show you your current security posture – and your progress towards improving it – at a glance.
- We know how important reporting is to our customers, and now it’s never more than a click away.
Improved filtering for assets
- We know that many customers need more tools to manage their assets, so we’ve made our powerful querying functionality available on the assets page. Want to see which of your authenticated assets are currently being scanned? Now you can.
Introducing App Dashboard Cards Free
- You can save your most commonly used filters for the asset, vulnerability and host pages. Your saved filters are only a click away on the dashboard, placing the information you need at your fingertips.
This release is the culmination of a year of hard work by our core team. Acer aspire zc700g. We started this project with the aim of delighting our customers, and building a firm foundation for the future, and we’re very proud of the result. We’re sure our users love it as much as we do!
You can add a card to the dashboard to set the filters used on that card. Then you can see an overview of filtered details and drill down to the items (tasks, forms, or processes) that meet that criteria.
Introducing App Dashboard Cards Login
- Tap to open the dashboard.
- Tap the Add button .
- Tap the item type by which you want to filter the project.
- Tap the filter options and select what you want to filter for.
- Tap Save.
- Tap on the card name to give the card a more meaningful name.
- Tap Save.