- How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Without
- How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Video
- How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Free
- How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Url
Stream to your own website
Wish you could to live stream to your own website? You can with StreamYard!
There are number of ways to accomplish this – in this tutorial we’re going to use YouTube.
How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Without
Note: If your YouTube account was created after August 2016, you need monetization enabled and an approved AdSense account linked to your YouTube account. Check the YouTube Features page to confirm live streaming and embedding is enabled as well.
Embed a YouTube Live stream
Follow these steps to embed a YouTube Live stream on your website:
How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Video
- Add your YouTube channel on StreamYard. You can do this from your dashboard.
- Create a broadcast. Then on the broadcast, click on “More”, then “View on YouTube”.
- On YouTube, right click on the video section and click “Copy embed code”.
- Paste the embed code onto your website. Your viewers will see the stream on your website when you go live on StreamYard! Note that the embed code will be different for each broadcast.
Embedding the YouTube Live chat
Follow these steps if you’d also like to embed the YouTube Live chat on your website:
- Find the video ID from the embed code in the Embed a YouTube Live stream section. For example, the video ID is
oHg5SJYRHA0zfor this embed code:
- Create the live chat URL using your domain name and this video ID.
So, if your website was
example.comand your video ID was
oHg5SJYRHA0z, the link would be
- On your website, create an embeddable link with the following format:
After following these steps, you should have a functional YouTube chat embedded on your website. Free roland synth vst.
How to put live video on your website from a surveillance camera
How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Free
Installing live streaming video feeds on your website is easy with and eLine security camera
There are many applications for having live video on a web page. Cities, resorts, tourism businesses, and vacation homes can have a weather cam. Day cares and schools can have live video available to parents. Pet boarding services and pet owners can have a doggie-cam.
We make it easy by providing the web page code that you can customize with your own camera information. You will need some knowledge of how to upload a file to your website’s host server.
The below instructions produce a public web page that anyone can access over the internet. If you would like a password protected web page, please consult a web designer/developer. Currently, audio is not available.
Six steps get you up and running with live streaming video
How To Embed Livestreamed Video On Your Site Url
- Download the html file and open it using a text editor like Notepad++ or a code editor like Adobe Dreamweaver
- Reference the screenshot of the code below. The Server and Port are already set to eLine’s information. Do not change those.
- Replace ‘username’,’password’ with your camera’s username and password.
- Replace “CameraID” with your camera’s ID.
- “Save As” with the file name of your choice but keep the extension as .html
- You will need ftp access to your website’s server. Upload the html file to your website’s root directory. The url to your video page will be http://yourdomainname.com/yourfilename.html
*The demo features an added headline and text