- Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Cool Math Games
- Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Cool Math
- Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Friv
- Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Y8
Fireboy DML chatting with Wazobia Max TV in March 2019
|Birth name||Adedamola Adefolahan|
|Also known as||Fireboy|
Ogun State, Nigeria
|Labels||YBNL Nation, Empire Distribution|
Fireboy – Jealous is duly produced by Cracker Mallo. However, Pheelz produced all track except 4,5 and 7. Fireboy has claimed to be a perfect replacement for Adekunle Gold at YBNL, with his colossal contribution to the Album. Fireboy has the needed voice and lyrical alignment to make is big in the Industry. The series of games fireboy and watergirl is very popular among children and flash games lovers. So far the series contain four games and it is expected that the fifth game will come out soon - Fire boy and water girl 5. Fireboy DML sings about the corny ways of his lover, dubbing her as Delilah in his song. The tune is smooth and shows the lyrical prowess of the singer. It was produced by Pheelz. Listen, and enjoy Fireboy DML – Eli below! Fireboy & Watergirl is an upcoming 2021 animated action-adventure comedy CGI-animated film based on the series of online platform games of the same nameproduced by Illumination Entertainment and distributed by Universal Pictures. The film stars Tom Holland & Zendaya with the lead roles.It will release on October 9 2021 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Box Office 4 Rating TBA Tom Holland as Fireboy Zendaya as. Fireboy And Watergirl is a game where fire and water will work together. The main characters of the game are Fire Boy and Water Girl which have to solve different puzzles together and reach the finish doors to complete the level.
Adedamola Adefolahan (born 1996), known professionally as Fireboy DML, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He is signed to YBNL Nation, an independent record label founded by Nigerian rapper Olamide. His debut studio album Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps was released in 2019. He won Listener's Choice and was nominated for Song of the Year for 'Jealous' at the 2020 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival.
2018–present: 'Jealous' and Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps
Fireboy DML grew up in Abeokuta, Ogun state and was a member of his local church choir. He developed interest in music while studying at Obafemi Awolowo University. His breakthrough single 'Jealous' first appeared on YBNL Nation's collaborative album YBNL Mafia Family (2018), before being re-released on 25 March 2019. The song is composed of guitar riffs, traditional drums and percussion; it combines African harmonies with elements of country and soul music. 'Jealous' was produced by Cracker Mallo and is centered around love and the complicated feelings that go along with it. The visuals for 'Jealous' was directed by Director K.
Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Cool Math Games
Latest version of safari for mac high sierra. On 14 June 2019, Fireboy DML released the romantic single 'What If I Say'. It was produced by Pheelz, who incorporated a mix of percussion, ambient synth harmonies, and a drum riff into the production. The visuals for 'What If I Say' was directed by TG Omori. On 1 August 2019, Fireboy DML released the Echo the Guru-produced single 'King'; in it, he declares his worth to his love interest. The accompanying music video for 'King' was directed by TG Omori; it contains images of Fireboy and his love interest in a rose petal embellished Rolls Royce, as well as images of him singing at a fashion show where models walk on a runway.
Fireboy DML released his debut studio album Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps on 29 November 2019. It was initially scheduled for release on 25 November. The album's music is a brand of R&B that combines love and social issues with empirical songwriting.LTG comprises 13 tracks and doesn't feature any guest artist; it amassed over 6 million streams on Spotify three days after its release. It received generally positive reviews from music critics, but was criticized for being labeled an 'Afro-Life' record instead of an R&B album. LTG was supported by the previously released singles 'Jealous', 'What If I Say' and 'King'.
On August 17, 2020, Fireboy released the tracklist to his sophomore album, 'Apollo'.
Fireboy DML has cited Jon Bellion, Passenger and Wande Coal as his key contemporary influences.
In December 2020, Reminisce featured Fireboy DML in a hit song that went viral titled Ogaranya.[clarification needed]
Fireboy DML describes his sound as 'Afro-Life' and said he writes songs that audiences can relate to. Alphonse Pierre of Pitchfork characterized his sound as 'slow-groove pop' and said it 'tells stories about love with the formulaic structure of a Hallmark Christmas romance'.
In 2020, Fireboy DML's songs were included in the FIFA 21 game soundtrack.
- Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps (2019)
- Apollo (Fireboy DML's Album)] (2020) 
Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Cool Math
- 'Jealous' (2019)
- 'What If I Say' (2019)
- 'Dreamer' (2019)
- 'New York City Girl' (2020)
- 'Vibration' (2020)
- 'Eli' (2020)
- 'Shade' (2020)
- 'Go Away' (2020)
- 'Tattoo' (2020)
Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Friv
Awards and nominations
|2019||The Headies||Next Rated||Himself||Nominated|||
|Song of the Year||'Jealous'||Nominated|
|City People Music Awards||Popular Song of the Year||'Baby'||Nominated|||
|Most Promising Act of the Year||Himself||Won|
|Best New Act of the Year||Nominated|
|Revelation of the Year||Nominated|
|2020||Soundcity MVP Awards Festival||Song of the Year||'Jealous'||Nominated|||
|Listeners' Choice||Fireboy DML for 'Jealous'||Won|
|Best New MVP||Himself||Nominated|
Fireboy & Watergirl 2clout Games Y8
- ^ ab'Watch Fireboy DML's New Music Video for 'Need You''. OkayAfrica. 14 January 2020. Retrieved 17 January 2020.
The 23-year-old artist..
- ^ abc'Fireboy DML album make pipo do wow!'. BBC News Pidgin. 29 November 2019. Retrieved 17 January 2020.
- ^ abcdeJoey Akan (29 August 2019). 'The New Guard of Nigerian Musicians'. The New York Times. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^ abcDebola Abimbolu (26 March 2019). 'Watch the Cinematic Music Video for Fireboy DML's 'Jealous''. Native. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^'Jealous - Single by Fireboy DML'. Apple Music. 25 March 2019. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- ^'What If I Say - Single by Fireboy DML'. Apple Music. 14 June 2019. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^ abDebola Abimbolu (14 June 2019). 'Fireboy DML shares music video for romantic new single, 'What If I Say''. Native. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^'King - Single by Fireboy DML'. Apple Music. 1 August 2019. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^ abDebola Abimbolu (17 September 2019). 'Fireboy DML brings Lover Boy feels to new video, 'King''. Native. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^ abMotolani Alake (1 December 2019). ''Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps' is a commendable debut by Fireboy'. Pulse Nigeria. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- ^Tami Makinde (6 November 2019). 'Fireboy DML Announces his debut album 'Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps''. Native. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- ^Nonni Wyldwolf (2 December 2019). 'News:- Fireboy DML's Album 'Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps' Hits 6Million Spotify Streams In 3days'. Nigerian Sounds. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- ^François Renoncourt (21 November 2019). 'Fireboy DML, an urban romance'. Pan African Music. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- ^'Fireboy releases tracklist for 17-track new album, 'Apollo''. Pulse Nigeria. 17 August 2020. Retrieved 20 August 2020.
- ^zadok, Zoreno (7 December 2020). 'Reminisce ft. Fireboy DML – Ogaranya'. okayvibesmusic.com.
- ^Pierre, Alphonse (4 December 2019). 'The Ones: Fireboy DML's 'Like I Do''. Pitchfork. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- ^Alake, Motolani. 'Fireboy, Burna Boy and Rema feature on FIFA 21 soundtrack'. Pulse Nigeria. Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- ^'FireBoy DML Studio Albums'. 8o8wave.com. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'FireBoy DML Studio Albums'. music.youtube.com. Retrieved 20 August 2020.
- ^'FireBoy DML Songs & Albums'. Thecityceleb.com. Retrieved 12 August 2020.
- ^Gbenga Bada (20 October 2019). 'Headies 2019: Here are all the winners at the 13th edition of music award'. Pulse Nigeria. Retrieved 20 October 2019.
- ^Reporter (25 October 2019). '#CityPeopleMusicAwards: Nominees List Out'. City People Magazine. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- ^Damola Durosomo (13 January 2020). 'Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Rema, Teni & More Win Big at 2020 Soundcity MVP Awards'. OkayAfrica. Retrieved 19 January 2020.