A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
EGGNOGG+ is here!, with many cool new features..
- Deeper, more nuanced swordplay. Trap and press your opponent's blade, push them off-balance and force them into a pit of spikes or stab them in the legs. Disarm them with a perfectly timed parry and thrust. Execute the FLECHE and run them through with a surprise attack.
Some eggnog brands cram as many as 440 calories, 58 grams of sugar and 10 grams of saturated fat into a single 8-ounce cup, while adding a shot of rum piles on another 100 calories to the mix. To put that into perspective, a Big Mac contains the same number of calories (540) and the same amount of saturated fat, but 49 fewer grams of sugar. Eggnogg is a competitive local-multiplayer arcade game of immortals sword-fighting to the death. Three Ingredient Eggnog Icing, Ingredients: Eggnog, 1 cup; Butter, 1 tablespoon; Confectioner’s sugar, 3 pounds (this amount will make a stiff icing, as pictured) Three Ingredient Eggnog Icing, Directions: Whisk together (or use an electric mixer) the eggnog and butter.
- Funkier maps.
- Slide down the walls. You know you love it.
- Controller config
- More tunes
- More colours
- SKELETONS and BUGS (scorpions, not glitches) and stuff
Added two new maps, just in time for STABMAS. Have fun stabbing! And don't forget to stab this holiday.
Download premiere pro cs6 crack. EGGNOGG+, a competitive arcade game of immortals sword-fighting to the death.
Stab each other, hurl and ricochet your swords off of the walls and ceilings, engage in pugilism, jump over spike pits to make it past your eternal foe and reach the far end of the strange complex. Hurl yourself triumphantly, and finally, into the EGGNOGG.
Includes procedurally generated bytebeat tunes that you can edit live, and also create additional songs.
Created originally for the 2013 March TOJam as a re-imagining and parody of NIDHOGG (while awaiting the release of NIDHOGG).
EGGNOGG+/EGGNOGG is awesome on custom arcade cabinets.
EGGNOGG was a finalist at the 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards!
Youtubers/Let's Players: Feel free to record and do whatever you like with videos of EGGNOGG/EGGNOGG+
EGGNOGG community on itch.io: https://madgarden.itch.io/eggnogg/community
More at madgarden.net follow @madgarden on Twitter
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Beat 'em up, brawl, hotseat, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, sword|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Eggnog For Mac Free
Enjoy Pumpkin Eggnog Gingerbread and WBUR's annual reading of A Christmas Carol
This holiday season is like no other as many of our traditional holiday events have been cancelled. Plans are up in the air and it feels anything but normal. Many families are grasping for ways to add normalcy, magic, and an extra special meaning to this holiday season.
Thankfully, some traditions never change. As far back as I can remember, Hood Eggnog has been a part of my family’s holiday tradition. I have wonderful memories of visiting my Grandmother on Magazine Street in Cambridge during Christmas time. She was wonderful at setting the scene and making small moments count. I remember sitting at her beautifully set festive dining room table enjoying her famous gingerbread and drinking Hood Eggnog out of the “fancy glasses.” I can still taste and smell the wonderful spices. It was a special time, and is now a treasured memory.
My family still loves Hood Eggnog. We all love how rich, and extra creamy and delicious it is, and I love the nostalgia it brings. This year we will be making holiday memories at home, keeping it safe, and making it special.
Eggnog For Mac Mini
On Friday, December 18th we will be cozied up with our own gingerbread and Hood Eggnog (in the fancy glasses of course!) while enjoying WBUR’s 16th Annual Reading of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol.” Join in for this virtual reading by your favorite WBUR hosts and reporters: Meghna Chakrabarti, Tiziana Dearing, Jack Lepiarz, Bob Oakes, and Robin Young. The story, divided into five parts as edited by Dickens for public readings, will be separated by carols sung by one of Boston’s local choirs. The event is planned to be broadcast over Facebook Live and YouTube, allowing for unlimited attendance.
Tickets for this event benefit Rosie’s Place, a sanctuary for poor and homeless women.
Tickets can be purchased at www.wbur.org/events/633651/wbur-cityspace-christmas-carol
- 1 box (14.5 ounces) gingerbread cake mix
- Large eggs (according to package directions)
- Hood Eggnog, substituted for water (according to package directions) + 3 Tbsp.
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
Eggnog Bread For Bread Machine
- Preheat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- Grease an 8” round baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix with required eggs and oil, if any is necessary. Omit the water, and add the same amount of Hood Eggnog in its place.
- Mix and bake according to package instructions.
- When done, turn cake out on a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
- In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, combine 3 tablespoons eggnog and confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
- Cover and microwave for 30 seconds or until warm.
Serve cake topped with warm glaze.
Hood is a sponsor of Macaroni Kid. I received complimentary Hood Golden Eggnog and compensation for the purpose of this article, but all opinions are my own.