/A Indicates that the statistic is adjusted. /G Indicates that the statistic is per game played. +/- Plus/minus; calculated by subtracting the total number of goals allowed by a player's team while the player is on the ice (at even strength or on the power play) from the total number of goals scored by the player's team while the player is on the ice (at even strength or short-handed). 360 CAM: Take a 360-degree tour during the 190th Initials Game. The Power Trip (M-F 5:30am to 9:00am) Paul Allen (M-F 9am - 12pm) The Common Man (M-F.
2018 Stats The Initials Game 6
|Ray-Ray ArmstrongR. Armstrong||0||0||0.00||0||0||4||2||6||0.0||0.0|
|Genard AveryG. Avery||0||0||0.00||0||0||30||10||40||4.5||26.5|
|Joel BitonioJ. Bitonio||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Briean Boddy-CalhounB. Boddy-Calhoun||0||0||0.00||0||0||44||12||56||0.0||0.0|
|James BurgessJ. Burgess||0||0||0.00||0||0||6||2||8||0.0||0.0|
|Juston BurrisJ. Burris||0||0||0.00||0||0||2||0||2||0.0||0.0|
|Antonio CallawayA. Callaway||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|T.J. CarrieT. Carrie||1||0||0.00||0||0||58||16||74||1.0||9.0|
|Orson CharlesO. Charles||0||0||0.00||0||0||3||2||5||0.0||0.0|
|Nick ChubbN. Chubb||0||0||0.00||0||0||3||3||6||0.0||0.0|
|Trevon ColeyT. Coley||0||0||0.00||0||0||17||22||39||0.5||2.0|
|Jamie CollinsJ. Collins||1||0||0.00||0||0||73||31||104||4.0||17.0|
|Carl DavisC. Davis||0||0||0.00||0||0||0||1||1||0.0||0.0|
|Seth DevalveS. Devalve||0||0||0.00||0||0||2||1||3||0.0||0.0|
|Darren FellsD. Fells||0||0||0.00||0||0||0||1||1||0.0||0.0|
|E.J. GainesE. Gaines||1||0||0.00||0||0||11||2||13||0.0||0.0|
|Phillip GainesP. Gaines||0||0||0.00||0||0||7||2||9||0.0||0.0|
|Myles GarrettM. Garrett||0||0||0.00||0||0||35||9||44||13.5||81.5|
|Josh GordonJ. Gordon||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Desmond HarrisonD. Harrison||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Dontrell HilliardD. Hilliard||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||2||3||0.0||0.0|
|D'Juan HinesD. Hines||0||0||0.00||0||0||2||2||4||0.0||0.0|
|Charley HughlettC. Hughlett||0||0||0.00||0||0||3||1||4||0.0||0.0|
|Duke JohnsonD. Johnson||0||0||0.00||0||0||3||0||3||0.0||0.0|
|Greg JosephG. Joseph||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Derrick KindredD. Kindred||1||-2||-2.00||0||0||33||12||45||0.0||0.0|
|Christian KirkseyC. Kirksey||2||17||8.50||13||0||29||14||43||0.0||0.0|
|Jarvis LandryJ. Landry||0||0||0.00||0||0||2||0||2||0.0||0.0|
|Jeremiah McKinnonJ. McKinnon||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Terrance MitchellT. Mitchell||1||0||0.00||0||0||34||4||38||0.0||0.0|
|David NjokuD. Njoku||0||0||0.00||0||0||2||0||2||0.0||0.0|
|Emmanuel OgbahE. Ogbah||0||0||0.00||0||0||24||16||40||3.0||13.5|
|Larry OgunjobiL. Ogunjobi||0||0||0.00||0||0||33||19||52||5.5||51.5|
|Jabrill PeppersJ. Peppers||1||0||0.00||0||0||52||27||79||1.0||11.0|
|Breshad PerrimanB. Perriman||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Brian PriceB. Price||0||0||0.00||0||0||6||5||11||0.0||0.0|
|Damarious RandallD. Randall||4||59||14.75||50||0||72||13||85||0.0||0.0|
|Denzel RiceD. Rice||1||0||0.00||0||0||2||1||3||0.0||0.0|
|Joe SchobertJ. Schobert||1||0||0.00||0||0||57||46||103||3.0||20.0|
|Chris SmithC. Smith||0||0||0.00||0||0||14||7||21||1.0||13.0|
|Rod StreaterR. Streater||0||0||0.00||0||0||0||1||1||0.0||0.0|
|Tyrod TaylorT. Taylor||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Tavierre ThomasT. Thomas||0||0||0.00||0||0||7||1||8||0.0||0.0|
|J.C. TretterJ. Tretter||0||0||0.00||0||0||3||0||3||0.0||0.0|
|Tanner VallejoT. Vallejo||0||0||0.00||0||0||19||8||27||0.0||0.0|
|Denzel WardD. Ward||3||26||8.67||26||0||41||12||53||0.0||0.0|
|Jermaine WhiteheadJ. Whitehead||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||3||4||0.0||0.0|
|Xavier Woodson-LusterX. Woodson-Luster||0||0||0.00||0||0||1||0||1||0.0||0.0|
|Anthony ZettelA. Zettel||0||0||0.00||0||0||7||7||14||0.0||0.0|
2018 Stats The Initials Games
- Indicates that the statistic is adjusted.
- Indicates that the statistic is per game played.
- Plus/minus; calculated by subtracting the total number of goals allowed bya player's team while the player is on the ice (at even strength or on thepower play) from the total number of goals scored by the player's teamwhile the player is on the ice (at even strength or short-handed).
- An underline indicates that a career figure is based on incomplete data. For example, shots on goal were not officially recorded for skaters until the 1967-68 NHL season, so Bobby Hull's career total is incomplete.
- 5-on-5 Close
- Statistics in 5-on-5 situations in a 'close' game. A game is considered 'close' if the game is within 1 goal (1st and 2nd periods) or tied (3rd period or overtime).
- Average time on ice (in minutes:seconds per game)
- Age; player age on February 1 of the given season.
- Defensive point shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed bya player due to his defense. Please see the article Calculating Points Shares for moreinformation.
- Even strength goals
- Goals scored
- Goals against
- Goals against average; calculated by dividing goals against by minutesplayed, then multiplying by 60 (the length of a regulation game).
- Goals created; calculated by adding goals scored to 0.5 times assists,then multiplying by team goals divided by team goals plus 0.5 times teamassists. For example in 2006-07, Sidney Crosby had 36 goals and 84assists. The Penguins as a team had 267 goals and 468 assists. ThusCrosby is credited with (36 + 0.5 * 84) * (267 / (267 + 0.5 * 468)) =41.57 goals created. Note that the sum of player goals created is equalto the sum of player goals scored for all teams.
- Goals for
- Games played
- Goalie point shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed bya player due to his play in goal. Please see the article Calculating Points Shares for moreinformation.
- Game-winning goals
- Minutes played (as goaltender)
- Overtime/shootout losses
- Offensive point shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed bya player due to his offense. Please see the article Calculating Points Shares for moreinformation.
- Power play goals on-ice against; the total number of power play goals scored against a player's team while he was on the ice.
- Power play goals on-ice for; the total number of power play goals scored by a player's team while he was on the ice.
- Penalties in minutes
- Penalty killing percentage; calculated by subtracting power play goals against from power play opportunities against, then dividing by power play opportunities against.
- Power play percentage; calculated by dividing power play goals by power play opportunities.
- Power play goals
- Power play goals against
- Power play opportunities
- Power play opportunities against
- Point shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed by a player.Please see the article CalculatingPoints Shares for more information.
- Points; for players, calculated by adding goals to assists; for teams and goalies, calculated by adding two times wins to ties plus overtime/shootout losses.
- Points percentage; for teams and goalies, calculated by dividing points by maximum possible points.
- 'Real' Points percentage. It counts 0 points for an OT loss, and any shootout game as a tie (1 point). In other words, the pre-2000 situation
- Shooting percentage; calculated by dividing goals by shots on goal.
- Shots Against
- Short-handed goals
- Short-handed goals against
- Strength of Schedule; a rating of strength of schedule. The rating is denominated in goals above/below average, where zero is average. Doug Drinen of Pro-Football-Reference.com has written a great explanation of this method.
- Simple Rating System; a rating that takes into account average goal differential and strength of schedule. The rating is denominated in goals above/below average, where zero is average. Doug Drinen of Pro-Football-Reference.com has written a great explanation of this method.
- Saves; calculated by subtracting goals against from shots against.
- Save percentage; calculated by dividing saves by shots against.
- Ties plus overtime/shootout losses.
- Time on ice (in minutes)
- Total goals on-ice against; the total number of goals scored against a player's team while he was on the ice.
- Total goals on-ice for; the total number of goals scored by a player's team while he was on the ice.
- Winning percentage; calculated by adding wins to one-half ties, then dividing by games played.
- Win Probability
- The estimated probability that Team A will defeat Team B in a given matchup.
- Year that the season occurred. Since the NHL season is split over twocalendar years, the year given is the last year for that season. Forexample, the year for the 2008-09 season would be 2009.